Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Journey into Crocheted Character Hats!

In April, I was sitting and thinking back on our Spring Break vacation.  The boys were overly obsessed with Angry Birds!  I came across a picture of one of the crochet hats and thought... I can do that! :)  So, I set out on my first attempt. I made the green angry pig (Only because I didn't have any other colors but black, green and white in the house). 

My passion for the character hats grew over the past six months.  I loved the adventure of trying something new, and even trying to create something from just a photograph. 

I just opened my own etsy shop - LosiCreations. 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LosiCreations



Please take a moment to take a look at what I have out there.  Also, if you can think of something that you might like, but that I don't have made yet, please feel free to contact me! I may be able to come up with something. 

Looking forward to making something special just for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment